Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday My lovely Hubby.. 20 November 2012


Here...

From the bottom of my heart...




On your Birthday, there are so many people who are thinking about you. But none of them can love you the way I do! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!




You are my No 1! I am so thankful for everything you have been in my life. May your Birthday shines with all of the colors you dream of!



As we travel the way of life, my love for you grows stronger every day. May your Birthday shimmer with all of the colors you dream of!



I love you because of what you do for me:
You encourage me when I'm down,
You make me feel good about myself,
You make me laugh,
You show me your love in so many ways.
Happy Birthday, my truly love and my charming hubby!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...